1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

frutmonkey's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by frutmonkey, Mar 29, 2019.

1. frutmonkey

frutmonkey Newbie *

How many hours per week do you spend on the website?:
    around 7-8 hours
    When did you first join the website?:
    Mar 28, 2019
    Tell us a bit about yourself:
    I'm currently 16, i'm home-schooled so i can be on whenever needed. I live in America, in the Eastern Time Zone.​
    Why should we choose you to become a helper?:
    Even though i'm young, i'am very responsible and have a vast knowledge of minecraft since i've been playing since 2011. I'm very friendly and always ready to help. Even if i don't get selected, i'll be sure to still help out on the server.​

2. Tiger-Kai

Tiger-Kai Owner Staff Member Owner * MOD

3. BlueSteelAU

BlueSteelAU Server Admin Staff Member *

need to be more active on the server 1 day isn't long enough lol.. please try again later.. at the moment its a NO from me

4. frutmonkey

frutmonkey Newbie *

this was my mistake, on the application it said something along the lines of "how long have you been on the WEBSITE, so i thought it meant on this website, not the server. To clarify, i've been on the server for a few weeks now. Sorry for any confusion!

5. BlueSteelAU

BlueSteelAU Server Admin Staff Member *

sorry i've been off for almost a week (medical reasons) but I don't remember seeing you on the server..

6. frutmonkey

frutmonkey Newbie *

i’m sorry to hear that, hope you’re doing better! i’m sure if you ask some of the community they’ll recognize my username. I can’t think of the exact date I joined the server but I believe it was early/mid February.