1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kato's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by Kato, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Kato

Kato Newbie *

How many hours per week do you spend on the website?:
    Too much i think.... maybe like 20?
    When did you first join the website?:
    Jan 24, 2019
    Tell us a bit about yourself:
    Well, I'm a cool dude, my name is Dom and I enjoy MC.
    I am 16 years old and thats pretty much it.​
    Why should we choose you to become a helper?:
    I'm super helpful, I used to run my own server and manage 2 others (at separate times) and I just really love MC.

I'm pretty new to this community but I am here to stay nevertheless!

Please consider me!​

2. Trancy

Trancy Forum Mod Staff Member MOD

how old are you really in discord you state you are 8 , in your application you state you are 16 , and you have to be over 13 to join the website.. ?? not answering till I hear back from you

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Kato

Kato Newbie *

16, when i join discord i thought i would meme you guys

4. Trancy

Trancy Forum Mod Staff Member MOD

well that's the thing.. staff positions are positions of responsibility , not things that we like to see when applications are trying to fool us.. I'll have to wait and reserve my judgement. I'll need to see you being responsible and mature when helping and interacting with other players. you say you just joined, let's try this again in 2 to 3 weeks so we can all see how suitable you are. for me its a no at the moment.. even if you disagree .. sorry

5. LieutenantSarge

LieutenantSarge Newbie *

Ok what’s you in-game username? If it’s Kato, I haven’t had any in-game time with you so I don’t know your experience. I would suggest waiting a awhile longer before you apply for staff rather than just joining and applying immediately. It’s a NO from me.

6. littledog1976

littledog1976 Donator *

his in game name is
    KinqKato
    thats what he told me in discord dms

7. Tiger-Kai

Tiger-Kai Owner Staff Member Owner * MOD

8. oO_ICE_Oo

oO_ICE_Oo Forum Mod Staff Member MOD

the first thing I ever saw you type was a lie (your age on discord) and you have basically no playtime on the server. Its a no from me.

Try again when you either have 24 hours playtime or 2 weeks spent on the server.