1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Krishpy's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Moderator Applications' started by Krishpy, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Krishpy

Krishpy Newbie

How many hours per week do you spend on the website?:
    When did you first join the website?:
    Dec 3, 2018
    Tell us a bit about yourself:
    I was born in Australia 17 years ago and raised in Australia by my biological super ethnic parents for which I am very glad to have around. I consider myself to be extremely into gaming, most of the time I play big titles and sometimes I play underappreciated classics such as Cup Head or Stellaris, basically a wide range of gaming genres. I do like to stay active and play for my local soccer club and occasionally go out with all my mates but I feel as though year 12 is a time to sit down and focus on my last year and a half of school. But for me, Minecraft will be a getaway from the stress that school might bestow upon me… cringe sorry. But I also like to stay active in social media, keep up with global issues and browse for some saucy memes. Many people believe I do well at school, but it would seem quite cocky to think the same so I believe otherwise. Not only because others say so but because I also feel quite lazy when it comes to getting tasks done. I am very interested in computers; both hardware and software and hope to further my knowledge of how technical computers are. My Goals are to finish university and end up as a pharmacist in a hospital.​
    Why should we choose you to become a Moderator?:
    I've been with the server since it was known as Psychotic-hell, and have stuck with the server more than any other, the reason why I am applying is because I hope that everyone saw me as a reliable and trustworthy staff member, I can commit way more to Kata-Kai now since I have finished my exams and holidays have started, I am in prime condition to look after the community, just as i was doing before. That is if everyone else approves and I have gained each and every members trust within the community, thanks for taking your time to read this.
    -Krishpy
    -Former poop shooter for Psychotic-Hell and world renowned rapper that will not be sent to jail​

2. Tiger-Kai

Tiger-Kai Owner
    Staff Member Owner * MOD

3. oO_ICE_Oo

oO_ICE_Oo Newbie

You where a fantastic mod. now that your exams are over I'd love to have you back as a moderator!

its a YES from me

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Krishpy

Krishpy Newbie

Thanks a lot Ice :)

5. Tiger-Kai

Tiger-Kai Owner
    Staff Member Owner * MOD