1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

littledog1976's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Helper Applications' started by littledog1976, Dec 24, 2018.

1. littledog1976

littledog1976 Newbie

How many hours per week do you spend on the website?:
    4-5
    When did you first join the website?:
    Oct 11, 2018
    Tell us a bit about yourself:
    Hello, my name is Alex Waterbury. I was born on 11/6/2007. I have been in the robotics club for the past 2 years at my school. I was born in the US and I have never traveled much. I am in 5th grade still. I am also in CS training at are school as well.​
    Why should we choose you to become a helper?:
    This is why i would like to be helper on your server. I would like to help the community grow. I would try to help make players come back to the server and play everyday and help make it fun. I would make sure that the players would know all the rules and they felt welcomed. Even if I dont get helper on this server I would still help to the best of my abilities even if it meant be giving away everything I have.​

#1 littledog1976, Dec 24, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  2. Tiger-Kai

Tiger-Kai Owner
    Staff Member Owner * MOD

• Like Like x 1
  3. LieutenantSarge

You’ve applied many times for the server but it seems to always time out. Even though this happens, you are still persistent enough to be a helper. You are very active and already helpful on the server enough. It is a big YES from me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. littledog1976

littledog1976 Newbie

thanks for your feedback

5. Pistol H

Pistol H Newbie

Dear littledog,

I have known you since you first came on the server. You were a great person and whenever you needed help with something you asked a question very nicely and detailed. That is a major skill in being a staff, knowing to ask when you don't know something as I have concluded with my experience in staff. You're also very active from the livestreams of people but I feel like you need a little more maturity and seriousness. You take a lot of things like a joke when you should take something serious. I am not saying this is a bad thing, I just feel like if you really want to be a good staff, it comes with being professional. Being professional will help you achieve something much quicker and eventually if you get staff, get promoted faster. I wish you good luck but for now, I will not say anything. I hope the gods of Far-craft and Psychotic-Hell join forces to give you what you deserve.

Thank you for reading,

Yours truly,

PistolPet (14 hour guy.)

Former Staff member and first person to play 14 hours non stop without a break.

• Like Like x 1
  6. oO_ICE_Oo

oO_ICE_Oo Newbie

You have played on the server for a long time now. You are fairly active and know the server well but, I'd like you to spend a little more time proof reading what you type, helping people and listening to senior staff. It is a YES from my, as you spend your time as helper improving those areas

• Like Like x 1
  7. littledog1976

littledog1976 Newbie

thank you all for your feedback

8. Atomos

Atomos Newbie

I like seeing you around the server in being very active! I like your enthusiasm with other players and your strong determination to help in this community. Besides your grammatical errors, you know where my vote stands.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Krishpy

Krishpy Newbie

I see you are a very vibrant person on the server and bring a lot of liveliness to the chat, You are a very generous soul and an overall strong asset to our server, when someone needs help you try your best to offer as much knowledge as possible. I say yes

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tiger-Kai

Tiger-Kai Owner
    Staff Member Owner * MOD

Awaiting @Trancy to post his opinion.